Christmas was fun...all my siblings in Utah got together
Christmas sweaters
dying eggs
Grandma Kim came for Easter. She would hate me if she knew I posted this pic.
Overall Utah has been good to us...an adjustment but the positives have outweighed the negatives. Its been fun being close to family and I actually see my mom more in Utah than I did living 2 hrs away from her.
My family went to San Fran and tried out for family feud. We played a mock game against another family and right after sent us to another room for a call back. They told us if we made it we'd get a post card or a call. Two weeks later we got the call! We're heading to Atlanta on May 22nd and shooting on the 23rd. Can't wait to embarrass myself!
April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't wait to see you on tv!!!!!
Family Feud?! That's so awesome. Good luck!!!
美女主播聊天室 , 真人聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 台灣辣妹視訊聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 免費視頻聊天室 , 台灣辣妹視訊聊天室 , 台灣情人視訊聊天室 , 裸聊直播間 , liveshow視訊直播
. . . . . . . . . .
It sounds like you are having an amazing time in Utah!
Post a Comment